Can I join the school anytime?
Yes. Our enrolment programme is designed on a rolling basis. You can join at any time during the year to begin the first of your 10 modules.
Do I have to attend every month?
No, not at all. You attend the weekends that suit you and fit in with your existing commitments. Every weekend you attend is counted as a training module, and goes towards your final qualification.
How many modules do I need to qualify?
You need to take 10 modules to qualify for the RYT 200Hrs.
How long does the course take?
The RYT 200 training course can be taken over a period of 10 to 18 months depending on your availability.
Can I take a break?
Yes, if your circumstances mean you need to take a break, this can be discussed and we will do our best to create a plan for you. You will NOT lose the credit of modules you have completed.
Can I transfer from my existing school?
Yes most certainly. You will get confirmation of the credits you have gained towards your qualification for RYT 200.
Has anyone else transferred from other yoga school?
Yes, there were recently 5 students (up to Jan 2012) who joined the teacher training school after making a decision to move from their existing training school.
If you have any other questions or queries about our Yoga Alliance Teacher Training Course then please feel free to get in touch or call on us 01344 444 566.
As a Trainer Plus accredited course, we are producing very high quality yoga teachers by focusing the course on teaching. This is an exclusive membership with Yoga Allaince Professionals as it adheres to very high standards and requirements. All students joining this course must have strong self practice ( 5/6 days a week ) and be willing to work very hard on the course
- At least 20% of this course is dedicated to TEACHING time.
- We offer trainees the opportunity for ongoing teaching practice by assisting in public classes
- The SYT, Sam Rao teaches a minimum of 70% of the course
- Students must have a minimum of 2 years consistant self-practice ( 5-6 days per week) before joining the course and must be proficient in all asanas to be used in the course
- There will be an assessment day to interview students and determine weather you are ready for the course
- We will be offering post-course mentoring and further training to our graduates